Loan Deferment Forms
The Pullman campus uses the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for loan deferments. WSU has authorized NSC to act as its agent. Enrollment information is reported to NSC and the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) MONTHLY. Your lenders receive this data through the NSC and/or the NSLDS.
The WSU Office of the Registrar does not process loan deferment forms.
Available at the National Student Clearinghouse
- View Student Loan Deferment Notifications to others
- Print a Current Enrollment Verification Certificate to provide to your lender
- You can also:
- Print a Good Student Discount Certificate
- View your Enrollment Information
- View enrollment information that NSC has sent on your behalf
- Print all term enrollment certificates
Scroll down for instructions on using the NSC website to view Student Loan Deferment Notifications and print your Current Enrollment Certificate.
View Student Loan Deferment Notifications
To view notifications that were provided to your loan providers, lenders, guarantors, and NSLDS:
Print a Current Enrollment Verification Certificate
To instantly print a Current Enrollment Verification Certificate and provide to your lender:
- Log into the National Student Clearinghouse with your WSU Network ID (NID).
- At the NSC site, select the Current enrollment radio button. It is located under the Obtain an enrollment certificate bullet.
- Select the Obtain an enrollment certificate link.
- Download the pdf and print your Current Enrollment Verification Certificate.
- Send the certificate to your lender.
Although the certificate states “This document should not be used for loan deferment verification purposes”, loan companies indicate this form is acceptable.