Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Enrollment and Degree Verification: Pullman Students

Not a Pullman student? Select your campus below:

Everett | Global | Spokane | Tri-Cities | Vancouver

National Student Clearinghouse

The National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) provides immediate access to enrollment and degree verification for Pullman students. This is the fastest and easiest way to verify enrollment if you attended school through the Pullman campus. The information provided by NSC is based on official Washington State University enrollment records and WSU has authorized NSC to act as its agent for enrollment verification.

NSC can provide

Click each bullet below for more information:

Verification Request

  • Most verifications can be provided by the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), which offers immediate access to your verification certificates. We recommend that you try NSC before submitting a Verification Request to the Registrar's Office.
  • Submit verification requests using Verification Request - Pullman Campus Students. Verifications are hand-prepared and will take up to 10 business days. Verifications may take longer during especially busy times of the year, such as the first two weeks of the semester and the period following spring commencement.

Use the Verification Request if

  • The organization requesting verification will not accept National Student Clearinghouse verification. You will be required to upload a copy of the denial documentation.
  • You need a document for a third party signed by the Office of the Registrar or on letterhead.
  • Do not submit a loan deferment form If submitted, it will not be processed. WSU reports enrollment information for loan holders to the National Student Clearinghouse on a monthly basis.

Third Party Inquiries

If you are a Non-WSU Third Party who is seeking an enrollment verification for a current or former student, you can find information on Third Party verification.

Degree Verification for students who have Graduated

If you have graduated, you will need to order an Official Transcript. See how to order an Official Transcript.